Homeland Security Technology Consortium (HSTech)
The Homeland Security Technology Consortium (HSTech) supports the CBP and other potential customers within DHS in providing collaborative R&D and rapid prototyping/piloting capabilities germane to the homeland security domain.
A group of large and small businesses, non-profit organizations and academic research institutions quickly coalesced in the spring of 2012 to form the nucleus of the Border Security Technology Consortium (BSTC), now HSTech. The desired objective is for the HSTech to provide a “one-stop” source for capabilities across the homeland security technology spectrum, including:
- Surveillance and monitoring
- Identification and assessment
- Targeting and intelligence
- Communications and information management
- and other homeland security-related capabilities
In partnership with govmates, ATI offers members (at no additional cost) matchmaking services and access to the Innovation Resource Hub to provide you access to the critical tools you need to thrive. Learn more here.
The HSTech Mission is to execute R&D and prototyping/piloting initiatives using innovative contracting methodologies that leverage both governmental and consortia technological, financial, and human resources to meet homeland security requirements and close capability gaps.
If your organization is interested in joining the HSTech Consortium, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Review and submit the Membership Application Form and Articles of Collaboration
- The HSTech Executive Committee has waived the annual membership dues for calendar year 2022.
- Please note that the following will be required to submit your application:
- We request a one-page summary of your organization’s qualifications / domain expertise within the technical areas that will be the focus of the consortium’s activities (these areas are summarized in Article 1). We make this request so we can post this information on the HSTech website, thereby providing an avenue for promoting teaming within the consortium’s membership where it makes sense to join with one or more other members for a particular technology initiative.
- For any questions, contact HSTech@ati.org.